Friday, June 02, 2006

Sorry for not posting for a few days

I am terribly sorry for not posting since Tuesday. First, I was on vacation in Destin, FL, where my family had an AWESOME time. Second, my stupid DSL connection was down, so even if I was here, I couldn't have posted anyway. Luckily, it works now.

I don't know anything about the weather at the moment as I have within the past hour just gotten in from Destin. I will post more in a few hours.

And, yes, I know that the template has gone haywire. I will fix that in the coming hours.

No comments:

Syndication


[What is this?]

NEW: Simply click on the link below to add this content to anything you could possibly imagine.

Add to any service

Legal Information

© 2005-2007 by Jake Hughes. Some rights reserved - see below.

Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 License.

Never base important decisions on this or any weather information obtained from the Internet.

All other trademarks and copyrighted material not mentioned here are the property of their respective owners.