Sunday, May 28, 2006

Hi! I'm back!

Howdy everyone! After a long hiatus, I decided to return to Blogger. I really don't know why, but I just feel like it.

Let me review you on what has happened to me in the past two months. I have met with Jim Belles at the National Weather Service twice, one time just to meet him and another time to discuss SKYWARN matters. By the way, I now have my amateur radio license: it is KI4PCT. I don't have a radio yet, but plan on getting one soon. I do, however, have EchoLink.

Also, my weather station is currently down. A few weeks ago, as some roofers were hard at work nailing shingles to our house, somehow they damaged my anemometer located on the roof. So, the data will be gone until I can purchase a new anemometer.

Much more has happened since then, but I've forgotten it. Oh well.

Jake

No comments:

Syndication


[What is this?]

NEW: Simply click on the link below to add this content to anything you could possibly imagine.

Add to any service

Legal Information

© 2005-2007 by Jake Hughes. Some rights reserved - see below.

Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 License.

Never base important decisions on this or any weather information obtained from the Internet.

All other trademarks and copyrighted material not mentioned here are the property of their respective owners.