Saturday, January 13, 2007

Major update

Howdy everyone! I figured it was time to reinstate this blog again. I currently operate the Mid-South Weather ChaseBlog, and I don't update it very much. The ChaseBlog is used for discussing weather conditions only, so I figured that I would use this blog for status updates for my weather station. Whenever something goes wrong or a new feature is added, you'll see it here first.

Also, I am currently planning and constructing a brand new weather station - stay tuned for more details later!

Note some of the new features:
  • At the top of the page, the current version of WUHU I am running will be displayed.
  • The live Java applet of the weather station's data, to the right.
There will be more to come, so stay tuned for the latest information!

Jake

No comments:

Syndication


[What is this?]

NEW: Simply click on the link below to add this content to anything you could possibly imagine.

Add to any service

Legal Information

© 2005-2007 by Jake Hughes. Some rights reserved - see below.

Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 License.

Never base important decisions on this or any weather information obtained from the Internet.

All other trademarks and copyrighted material not mentioned here are the property of their respective owners.