- Near Clarksburg, TN (12:35 PM): Many county roads flooded
- Chesterfield, TN (12:39 PM): Caramel Cove Road flooded
- Parsons, TN (12:41 PM)
- Four businesses have 4" of flood water
- One home has 6" of water, and another has nearly a foot of water
- Sections of almost every road in town is flooded with almost two feet of water
Saturday, July 29, 2006
Flooding reeks havoc on Tennessee this afternoon
[What is this?]
NEW: Simply click on the link below to add this content to anything you could possibly imagine.
© 2005-2007 by Jake Hughes. Some rights reserved - see below.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 License.Never base important decisions on this or any weather information obtained from the Internet.
All other trademarks and copyrighted material not mentioned here are the property of their respective owners.